Harry McDowall – iReShapeU
No point in sugarcoating the fact that changing your lifestyle is really hard. I know because I did it. 7 years ago I lost over 45 Kg and got fit and healthy at an age when most people consider retirement. It takes an enormous amount of courage to assess your lifestyle and decide to make a change. I have been an elite sports person – played senior football (VFL and Amateurs), pennant squash, state swimming (as junior) and ran marathons. I have also been morbidly obese and recovered from major surgery. Remember if you want something bad enough you have to work for it.
I emphasises strength, conditioning and functional training exercises that can be transferred from the gym to daily life. I work with each client on an individual basis, focusing on their goals to achieving long-term results through challenging and constantly varied workouts. I am recognised for my expertise in functional training, recovery and rehab and I commitment to developing and implementing innovative fitness techniques.
But you don’t have to do it alone.
Honours degree in Science (Biology)
Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Fitness Australia – Personal Trainer Level 2
- Foundation – Lungs in Action Online Theory Course
- Certified for – Punchfit, Power Bands, Interval Training & Kettle Bells
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) certified trainer
- Evolution Nutrition – Level 1 Coach Certificate Course
- Biomechanics – Fundamentals of Structural Assessment
- Biomechanics – Understanding Muscles & Movement
- Functional Training and Advanced Core Conditioning
- TRX Group Instructor (suspension training)
- Lung Foundation – Lungs in Action Online Theory Course
- Keep It Moving – Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Exercise
- Exercise and Nutrition for Type 2 Diabetes
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise (FIA Fitnation)
- Certificate for Advanced Post Natal Programming
- Certificate for Early Post Natal Programming
- Certificate for Proactive Programming for the Pelvic Floor